- A Fashion Fixation is leaping into Fall with her first official cool weather outfit - a girly look complete with booties and a sweater! So cute! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- The Double Take Girls tried out the leather trend with a blazer and printed pants. Head over to see where you can buy this (affordable) look! (find The Double Take Girls on Twitter!)
- Citrus Refreshing Fashion is channeling our favorite celebrity stylist - the fabulous Rachel Zoe! High-wasted pants and a hat make for one chic look!
- My Thrifty Chic is serving up polka dots with a side of studs all for an amazingly low price! It goes to show what a little thrifting can do! (find My Thrifty Chic on Twitter!)
- Lipstick and Lollies is sticking to a budget and working with what she has! Pop over to check out her tip to add longevity to your wardrobe!
- Sweetest Somethings proves that florals can work for Autumn, too! Go check out how she styled this pretty print for cooler temps! (find Sweetest Somethings on Twitter!)
- Olivia Moone styled some of the accessories in her newly opened shop! Cute bags and jewelry - definitely a must see! (find Olivia Moone on Twitter!)
- Everyday with a Redhead is showing off what her husband has dubbed "scarface shoes." Paired with yellow and polka dots, it makes for such a cute look!
- Lily Says Go is rocking a causal chic look for walking around an art fair. There is nothing better than a blazer and flats - love! (find Lily Says Go on Twitter!)
- Living After Midnite rounds up all of Fall's must have accessories. From T-straps to statement earrings, this list is a definite read!
- Peach Gingham pairs a sweet dress with a denim jacket for a weekend full of shopping! And her shoes are the cutest! (find Peach Gingham on Twitter!)
- Ash 'n' Fashn takes a colorful outfit to the scene of the crime in the movie 'Clueless.' Pretty eye candy and good reminiscing here! (find Ash 'n' Fashn on Twitter!)
- The Glossy Life has the perfect recipe for us as temperatures begin to drop - creamy tomato soup! Comfort food at its finest! (find The Glossy Life on Twitter!)
- Second Street East finds inspiration from a moody room to create two different looks - dying over the yellow sofa! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style gives us her top choices for a Fall must have - the ombre boot! Go pick out your favorite pair! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
Horchow Bevin Tufted Ottoman
11 minutes ago