- My Fancy Pants is whipping out her fur vest! Pop over to see how she pairs it with a dress and wedges for a beautiful transition to Fall!
- Miss Top Ten Image shows us how versatile dresses can be and it is all about layering! It is amazing what a belt and cardigan can do! (find Miss Top Ten Image on Twitter!)
- The Mrs. and The Momma is sporting Fall's hottest color and pairs it with a little something unexpected! So cute! (find The Mrs. and The Momma on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation holds nothing back in a pair of bright pants! Her husband isn't so sure about them but I know we all are! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- The Double Take Girls show us two ways to style the same top - stripes or print! Go pick your favorite! (find The Double Take Girls on Twitter!)
- Citrus Refreshing Fashion dresses up animal print leggings with a blazer and a pop of color! Head over to see this effortlessly chic look!
- My Thrifty Chic channels the first lady and her entire outfit costing her a mere $27 - so impressive! (find My Thrifty Chic on Twitter!)
- 100 Inspirations recreates Emma Watson's minimalist style for under $112 - including a blazer! Such a steal!
- Sweetest Somethings pairs polkadots and channels fashion from decades past with a hair scarf - such a fun way to dress up a casual outfit! (find Sweetest Somethings on Twitter!)
- Olivia Moone says goodbye to summer with a roundup of some of her favorite warm weather looks! Tons of eye candy here! (find Olivia Moone on Twitter!)
- Everyday with a Red Head pairs printed pants with a hint of colorful sequins for an amazingly bold look! Love!
- Lily Says Go has come up with the perfect fall strategy to make the most of her wardrobe! Don't miss the great tips she is giving - head over! (find Lily Says Go on Twitter!)
- Ash 'n' Fashn is carrying florals in to Fall by going neutral - perfect for pairing with a big cozy sweather! (find Ash 'n' Fashn on Twitter!)
- Second Street East found an amazing deal on original artwork that looks like it came straight out of the Williams Sonoma catalog! Such a great find! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style shares some cute pieces all for under $25 - you will have a hard time not jumping at all of them! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
Welcome to Gathered
19 minutes ago