- Olive and an Arrow is rocking purple pants and pumps for a fun office look! Pop over to see how she puts a casual twist on it! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- The Double Take Girls goes for a royal look with the Queen's signature color! Paired with polka dots, it is the ultimate girly outfit! (find The Double Take Girl on Twitter!)
- Lipstick & Lollies saved her first sock bun experience for a rainy day and, I must say, she knocked it out of the park! So cute!
- Lilies, Lattes & Lace celebrated her wedding anniversary in a special dress reminiscent of the one she wore on the big day! Gorgeous! (find Lilies, Lattes & Lace on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation is loving the high-low dress trend and even figured out a way to make it work for the office! She looks amazing! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Rachel's Look Book gives us the run down on how to transition our maxi skirts from summer to fall! Head over to check out all of her great tips! (find Rachel's Look Book on Twitter!)
- Urban Frill has a case of the blues in a monochromatic ensemble - though the color can mean drab, this outfit is anything but! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- Miss Top Ten Image went for an easy breezy island look while on vacation complete with a head scarf! Love it! (find Miss Top Ten Image on Twitter!)
- Here & Now tried out the glasses trend in black and white from head to toe. Head over to find out where you can get your own pair! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Ishi infused a bit of european style into her look - cat eye frames and an eiffel tower shirt make for one chic outfit!
- Fabulously Average mixed yellow with maroon for an unexpected color combo - love the combination of summer and fall! (find Fabulously Average on Twitter!)
- Leopard and Lillies is a vision in red in her long flowing maxi! Add in a little glitter and this is one dashing outfit! (find Leopard and Lillies on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is ready for the lake in crochet shorts and chambray! Comfy, cute and casual - there is nothing better! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style takes us through three ways to wear the same top - dinner date, drinks with friends and Sunday brunch! How to choose?! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
Saturday Shopping | Cost Plus World Market
17 hours ago