Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Outfit to Room

So camo is in for Fall you say? Well lucky me... my husband happens to shoot animals and bought me a shirt at Atwoods for $5 in hopes that I would go shoot animals with him, too. I didn't... but look at me now! This definitely isn't my favorite color combo to work with when it comes to decor, but I do like the way it turned out!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Shirt - Atwoods / Jeans - Madewell / Shoes - BCBG



Pillows / Sofa / Rug / Table / Art / Table / Light / Boxes


Pin It

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

haha...I love the red lip and top knot with camo! You look so cute! Great interior interpretation. One of my favorite posts lately!

Emily Davis said...

LOVE-ing this look!!

xoxo, Emily
www.mainstreetchic.blogspot.com

mollybeth said...

I've never seen camo look so good! Love how you gave it a girly spin :]

Molly
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

Hahahaa! Too funny! Super cute outfit as well as room. I'm really digging the earth tones, which I'm not usually drawn to in decor either. But this room looks great!

houseofearnest said...

I love the room interpretation! green is my fave!

Tanya @ dans-le-townhouse.blog said...

You totally make that shirt work! I love it with the shoes and red lips. So fun! And the room would be cute too!

Ali Bronska said...

Camo is soo in for Fall. I am sure Adam actually was excited to take your picture this time :)

Alexandra said...

Love the camo tee with the ballerina bun :)

http://www.ishi.ca

Lindsay said...

Oh my I love the decor! When you said camo...I was like...how is she gonna pull this off??? But you did and it looks amazing!

KEndall said...

Love this look, and the red lips totally bring it all together!
xo K
www.lilieslattesandlace.com