Monday, August 6, 2012

Office 2.0

Happy Monday! It is my last full week of work and it's starting to set in a bit. Getting excited (and a little scared) but finishing up the office is keeping me occupied! I want to have most of it done by early next week so I have a nice space to work in! Things have changed a bit since I shared my inspiration board with you. Still pink walls (which are done! Yay!) and yellow curtains, but the accent colors/artwork have taken a different turn.

Photobucket

I had completely forgotten that I bought this print from 20x200 for my guest bedroom at the old house. It works so perfectly with the plan I came up with I can hardly believe it! It is almost like all of the choices I made were manifested from owning this print - so crazy!

  Photobucket

I also forgot to share with you this cute little table I found antique shopping last month. I wasn't sure where I was going to put him but I have decided I want a chaise in my office and he will be the perfect side table! Not sure what color I am going to paint him yet...maybe gold? BTW- does anyone have a chaise they love?

  Photobucket


Pin It

10 comments:

Kathryn Elise said...

Love this mix of colors + patterns! Good luck AND congrats on your big career change. 

Jessika Williams said...

A high gloss navy would be gorg too! AS SOON AS I move, I am budgeting to have you decorate! I've decided; its settled! lol

JillGG said...

looks FUN!  I can't wait to see more... if you don't mind a more modern chaise, we have the KIVIK chaise from IKEA (I'm sitting on it as I type!) it's very comfy and inexpensive and very roomy as well!  I love to sprawl on it and work!

Tiffany Leigh said...

Love that little baboon print! So cute. Good luck with finishing everything up I know it will look amazing! xo
 

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

That little print is so cute! Cheers from London! :)

Michelle Henderson said...

Ooooh... I hadn't seen that one! I was looking at the Erktop but like the Kivik better! Thanks for the tip!

Michelle Henderson said...

Would LOVE to! 

Monica Rose said...

I love that floral pattern and can't believe you found that amazing elephant table at an antique shop! If you don't mind, can you let me know which shop you went to? I haven't gone antiquing yet but love going to estate sales. Thinking I'm going to need to check out some KC antique stores one of these fall Saturday mornings. Can't wait to see what color you end up going with. 

Michelle Henderson said...

I got it down at the West Bottoms antique district - can't remember the exact store! There are around 10 that are open the first weekend of every month. If you google it, you will find a list of all of them!

Jessamie Vincent said...

I love that little elephant! And the fabric...and the print. It's just all pretty amazing. Congrats on taking the leap to do what you love! I'll get there one of these days. Can't wait to see the office