Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Anniversary Outfit

Just got to the lake to celebrate our third wedding anniversary! I seriously can't believe it has been three whole years but, as they say, "Time flies when you're having fun!" 

This is the perfect lake outfit. The crochet shorts are courtesy of Swaychic and are ridiculously comfortable for traveling and lounging around in (and a great price)! So glad I have them - I see a few airplane rides in their future. I hadn't ever seen their site before they contacted me, but am so glad I found it! TONS of great stuff to choose from at amazing prices... be sure you check them out!





Denim Top - Madewell / Shorts c/o Swaychic / Sandals - Zara

Now excuse me while I go enjoy a beer on the dock! See you back here tomorrow :)




Pin It

19 comments:

Gaby said...

Congrats!! You look gorgeous ;)

Ali Bronska said...

Congrats on the anniversary! Love that look- have fun this week!

Holly said...

Hi Michelle, What lipstick are you wearing? It's the perfect red/orange!

Erika said...

Happy Anniversary! You look wonderful!

Melody said...

Happy Anniversary!! This is a really cute outfit.. crochet & denim is one of my favorite looks!

Sarah Harrison said...

Happy Anniversary! Those shorts are adorable on you.

GiovannaPacini said...

Such a cute look! Loving those shorts!


xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Alexandra said...

Happy anniversary! Totally love this simple, sweet look. You're totally rocking it :)

http://www.ishi.ca

Lindsay said...

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary! What a perfect way to spend it. You look amazing and those shorts are too cute.

amy said...

love those little lace shorts! Happy Anniversary!

Rachel said...

Gorgeous outfit! I LOVE those shorts :) Happy Anniversary!


Rachel’s Lookbook

kristian satterlee said...

Classic, classy and fun!


http://www.neverfullydressedwithoutastyle.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I absolutely love this outfit on you, I love denim shirt and lace shorts, so chic! Gorgeous as always!
Happy anniversary, enjoy it!!
http://www.astylishdistraction.com/

Amber Presley said...

Very cute shorts...and love your lipstick color-happy anniversary!

REBECCA said...

Looking so sweet & lovely on your anniversary!!


Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Michelle Henderson said...

Loreal coral seduction - it is my favorite!

Rachel said...

AH! These shorts are different from the average lace shorts right now and I love them!!

Chioma said...

this is so cute! love that chambray top :)

Chioma



C’s Evolution of Style

Lois S. said...

Love this outfit! The pieces go really well together :)


www.thefashionwaves.blogspot.com