Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hump Day Happy Hour with DahliaLynn Lane

Photobucket

Hi there sweet Second Street East Readers!

Jessica here from DahliaLynn hosting Hump Day Happy Hour.  Hopefully some of you know me from Second & Dahlia's Style Steals.  If not...it's so good to meet you!  Today I am wishing I was sipping on this yummy Berry Sangria, in this ensemble, in that Moroccan cabana with this vintage DahliaLynn necklace on.  I do realize that I might blend right in with the pillows, but who cares with pillows that pretty?  I hope everyone has a Happy Hump Day!
J    


Pin It

7 comments:

GiovannaPacini said...

So cute! Loving the theme and those berry sangrias look delish!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Brianne said...

Perfect midweek inspiration!

Chasingdavies said...

Love ths feature!

B3HD the Blog said...

Just found your blog via Dyka and let me just say...AWESOME!

Andrea M said...

Love the style & berry sangria! 

Prin said...

Absolutely beautiful blog & I've been enjoying reading it!! I used the above photo and I have linked directly back to your awesome site! If you would like for me to remove it, please let me know. Thank you again!

Have a wondeful Hump Day!

Chrissi Holt said...

I seriously need to start testing cocktails for my wedding ... if you have any favourites please let me know I am useless when it comes to alcohol lol xx