Thursday, February 16, 2012

Outfit to Room

I am totally loving this blue on blue action! And have you guys seen these saturday pants from J.Crew? Best. Thing. Ever. They are sweats that you can totally get away with wearing out and about! People mistake mine for actual pants all the time. Win-Win!





Top - J.Crew / Blazer - Vintage / Pants - J.Crew / Flats - Zara / Necklace - Stella & Dot

I think the mix of blues in this outfit make the perfect baby boy's room, don't you?! I love the way it turned out!


Rug - esalerugs / Crib - Oeuf / Dresser - Vintage / Pouf - Nate Berkus / Ocean Art - Etsy
Dog Art - Etsy


Pin It

16 comments:

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Loving your outfit! You look so chic with the top knot bun and cute plaid shirt. I love the room inspiration, too!


XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Unknown said...

Ca-yute!

Love the outfit and the room!

Unknown said...

LOVE your outfit!

Alyssa Yuhas said...

Just stumbled across your blog! & love it!
This outfit is so perfect, the flats + necklace = heaven! xx

designchic said...

Love the outfit and the room. The plaid shirt is adorable!! Happily following your blog ~

L.A. in the bay said...

you have amazing style!!

Lily said...

Love the outfit...especially the leopard and fun necklace !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Alexa said...

I love it! Perfect for a little boy's room! xo

Courtney said...

love this look! the blue is gorgeous on you!

kristen said...

Found your blog recently, and really love it!

Blue is my favorite color by far, so I of course love your outfit, and the room is killer! Great post!

miss b said...

Lovely outfit - I especially love the animal print shoes! Thank you for your comment and of course I'm so pleased that you are following my blog. I'm now following you too!

http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love that outfit, and that statement necklace. I also love how you pair an outfit with a room decoration idea! Very inspirational! Now following :) Have a lovely weekend! xo

Jill GG said...

I adore these new outfit to room posts you are doing. This necklace is amazing!

alicia said...

loving this outfit!

Shea Lennon said...

I've got to go check out those pants--they totally look like "real" pants! And I love the dog print for the boys room--what a fun touch!

Laura said...

Love your blazer - such a gorgeous colour!

Laura