Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bookcase Finds

I bought at IKEA back in May? Well, I am slowly gathering items to style it. I have recently acquired two new items that I wanted to share.

First, a milk glass bowl from a garage sale for ONE DOLLAR. You can't beat that!


Remember this bookcase

Second, a green Ikat bowl from Anthro on sale for $8. I'm in love. I probably should have bought more of them.



**I have been super busy with a new class and work so we still haven't finished cleaning up the grout in the laundry room. It will get done. I promise.


Pin It

3 comments:

Lindsay @ Hello Hue said...

Love that Anthro bowl! What a fun little find. I always love little bowls but then I get them home and feel like they should fulfill some purpose besides just being pretty, ya know?

PS. The word verification for this comment is whori. Um, weird.

SHERRY HART said...

2 really cute things that will show up great on your bookshelf!

Anonymous said...

Please come redecorate Dallyn and I's house.

Thanks.