Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Time to work

Due to an overwhelming response from readers {1 comment, ha}, I decided to buy the chairs. When I told my husband he about had a conniption fit {whatever that really is}. Why, you ask? Because now I have not one, not two, but THREE sets of chairs that need to be worked on, not even mentioning a few other pieces that aren't chairs. It is starting to look like a used furniture store around here.

Let's recap in the order that they were acquired.

1.

2.

3.

I think there will be some serious consequences if I bring home any more furniture before all of these are done :)

The good news is we have no plans this weekend. I have a test next week {microbiology, ew} so I will have to study some, but otherwise I will be redoing chairs or scraping popcorn ceilings. Anyone want to join?


Pin It

No comments: